Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Teams on my phone and computer at the same time?
How do I link my Microsoft Teams to my desktop?
- If you would like to create a shortcut to the Teams app program, you will need to click on the Windows key on your keyboard, and then select the program within which you want the shortcut to be created.
- Drag the Teams program from the left-clicked list of programs, and drop it on your desktop.
- On your desktop, you will see a shortcut to the program that you downloaded.
Can you share screen on Teams desktop?
How do I transfer my team calls from my mobile to my desktop?
- Select More actions from the menu when you are in the middle of a call.
- Click on the Transfer button to begin the transfer process.
- The person who you want to be transferred to should be entered into the dialing pad by typing the name of the person. To complete the transfer, select them when they appear on the screen.