If you want to schedule and manage appointments in Microsoft Teams for your staff, you can set up a Booking calendar.
- Choose Bookings > Get started from the Teams menu.
- The booking calendar can either be created from scratch or it can be imported from an existing calendar.
- This will be used for the email address that will be used to send booking invitations to guests – the name of the company or department will be displayed in emails.
- If you would like to add more details, please click the Save button.
- Select the dropdown arrow next to your business name, and choose the calendar that you want to use, or if you want to set up a new one, you can do so by selecting the dropdown arrow next to your business name.
Check all steps in Video
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you create a calendar schedule for a team?
Add a Channel Calendar in Teams
- Once you have reached the Teams Channel of your choice, click on the + Tab.
- Choose Channel Calendar App from the list of apps within the app search bar, by typing in Calendar in the search bar.
- Select the tab that you would like to add and give it a name.
- The Channel-specific calendar will now be added to your channel as a tab on the left hand side, displaying only the events related to that Channel and nothing else.
How do I create a reservation in Microsoft Bookings?
- Select the App Launcher in Microsoft 365, and then click on Bookings from the list of apps.
- Select Calendar > New Booking from the navigation pane on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the type of service you would like to receive. …
- Provide the customer with a variety of relevant information, such as the name, the email address, the phone number, and any other relevant information.
- If the service is to be provided by a staff member, choose that person.
How do I use Microsoft team calendar?
Creating and scheduling a meeting with Microsoft Teams is simple: Simply click on the “Schedule a Meeting” option in the chat or go to the Meetings tab in the email to schedule a meeting. Next, you will be able to select the meeting channel that is most suitable for you, and invite who you want to attend. Is there anything we can do to make sure everyone is available? To find the best time for your appointment, you can use the Scheduling Assistant.
Is Microsoft Bookings free with Office 365?
As part of the Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium subscription, you will receive the Microsoft Bookings app for free as part of the package. It is possible to create a landing page that will allow your customers and prospects the option to select different services and schedule an appointment or arrange a time to speak with you with the help of this app.
Where is calendar in Microsoft Teams?
Within Outlook, you can easily access the calendar by clicking on the Calendar icon at the bottom of the left menu in order to access it. You can begin the process of creating an event once you have opened the calendar and selected a day on the calendar.
How do I access my Microsoft booking calendar?
Access Bookings for the first time
Bookings can be accessed via Office online if you have been granted access to the app by your IT administrator. If this is your first time using Bookings, you will need to create a calendar and set up your business in order to use it. Choose Get started, enter your company’s name and type of business, and then choose create a calendar after entering your business name and type.