Using Microsoft Teams Approvals, you can create new approval requests by using a template by following these steps:
- Select the New approval request option from the Approvals hub.
- You will be able to choose the appropriate template when the dialog box appears because you will have to select Templates.
- In the form, you will be able to add the name and recipients of the request, as well as any additional information.
You may be unable to add or remove recipients from a template if a team owner or administrator has already selected certain recipients when creating the template in the first place and those individuals have already been selected for the template in the first place.
- Please select the Send option. Whenever you are in the hub, you can select Sent in the top right corner to view whatever request you have sent.
It is possible to select your preferred template when you are creating a new request using the Approvals icon in the chat message or channel. A dialog box will appear for you to select the desired template.
Check All steps in video
Frequently Asked questions
How do you create an approval workflow in Microsoft Teams?
- Join Microsoft Teams by signing in with your Microsoft account.
- Click on More added apps (…), and then search for the approvals app. Once the app has been located, select it and click Install.
- The top right corner of the app has an option for New Approval Request that you can choose from.
- Describe the approval in as many details as possible. Tip for you.
- Send the message by clicking on the Send button.