Since Zoom is needed for video conferencing, this service provides the ability to schedule online meetings. The organizer creates an event in advance, selects its start date and time, duration, title and other parameters, and then sends invitations to other participants. It happens that some mistake was made in the course of planning. If you can’t fix it, then erase everything. Therefore, there is a way how to delete a conference in Zoom . It is about him that we will now talk.
In the case of a computer program (Windows, Mac OS and Linux), the procedure is as follows:
- Go to the “Conferences” tab .
- Select a scheduled appointment.
- Click on the erase option.
- And then – to the “Yes” button .
In the mobile application, the procedure is similar:
- Visit the “Conferences” section .
- Tap on one of the scheduled appointments that you want to remove.
- Select the last item on the new page.
- Confirm the operation.
This feature is also available on the official Zuma website. That is, the use of a PC program or mobile application is optional
- Open this page in a browser https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting .
- Enter the email address and password for your account in the appropriate fields.
- Confirm login.
- Find unnecessary video conferencing.
- Click on the button to delete it.
- Confirm the action by pressing the red button.
To delete a repeating conference in Zoom, you must first disable the repeating conference. Let’s analyze this procedure as well. The easiest way to do it is through the official website:
- Go to this page .
- Log in to your own account, if you have not done so before.
- Click on any link in the Subject block from recurring appointments.
- Scroll down the page.
- Click first on “Edit this …” and then “All” .
- Uncheck the selected item and click “Save” .
- Return to the same page .
- Click on the delete button opposite the extra meeting.