Users of the service Zoom can upload any image as avatars profile and change it any time. This function is very similar to pages on social networks (VK, Facebook, Odnoklassniki, etc.). If the added snapshot turned out to be unsuccessful, then it should be erased. But it is not immediately obvious to everyone how to delete a photo in Zoom on a computer or in a mobile application. Let’s take a quick look at this procedure.
The program for the computer does not have any profile settings, including for managing the avatar. So the procedure should be performed through the official website:
- Visit the login page .
- Login with your email address and password.
- Open the “Profile” section .
- Click on the “Delete” button .
- Click “Yes” in the confirmation form.
On the same page, you can select a different avatar.
If you want to erase a photo from personal correspondence with a person, and not from a profile, then use this instruction .
Method for smartphones and tablets
In a mobile application, completely erasing the cover image will not work, but it will be possible to change it:
- Open the rightmost tab on the bottom of the Zoom bar.
- Tap on the top column where your nickname is written down along with your email address.
- Next, click on the item “Profile picture” .
- Add another image from the device gallery or take a photo.
- Close the options page.
As a result, the old photo will disappear, and a new one will take its place.