Participation in conferences at the Zoom site does not require registration. You only need to create an account to get advanced features: detailed settings, organizing your own video meetings, etc. From time to time, registered users understand that they do not need it. In such a situation, it is worth knowing how to delete a Zoom account , although the described reason is far from the only one. Let’s take a quick look at this procedure.
At the moment, disabling your “account” is available only through the official website of the service. But in the program for the computer and in the mobile application, this feature is absent. However, the procedure can be performed on any device. Only on a smartphone in a browser, open the full version of the site (PC version).
The action described below is irrevocable. That is, it will not be possible to restore an account that was disabled according to the instructions. If it contains any important information, then be sure to back it up so as not to lose it forever.
- Go to the official Zuma website .
- At the top of the page, click on the inscription “Log in” .
- In a new window, enter the data for authorization.
- We confirm the entrance by pressing the blue button.
- In the “Administrator” section , click on the “Account Management” item .
- And then – “Profile …” .
- As a result, a new page will be displayed, where the option needed in this case will be. We click on it with the mouse.
- We confirm the seriousness of intentions by clicking the “Yes” button in the drop-down message.
This completes the procedure for deleting an account in Zoom.
If you decide to completely stop using this service, then it makes sense to erase it from your computer or mobile device. We discussed the uninstallation procedure in a separate instruction . It provides instructions for all Zoom versions: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS.