When purchasing a paid subscription to the Zoom service, the user has access to personal storage, where individual recordings of video conferences will be saved. This function is available both in the computer program and in the mobile application, which is very convenient for many people. The resulting video can be viewed at any time. But not everyone knows how to download Zoom videos. Let’s analyze this question.
You will be able to open access to cloud storage through the official website. For this:
- On a computer or phone, visit this page https://zoom.us/signin.
- In the upper field, drive in an email address from your own account.
- Then – the password from her.
- And at the end – a verification code in the form of symbols from the picture, if required.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- The user profile page will be displayed. Use the left menu to navigate to the “Recordings” section.
- In it, open the “Cloud …” section.
- Next, in the general list, find the required video conference and left-click on its name
On this page, there are three buttons under the roller:
- Upload – download the video as separate files.
- Share – get a link so other users can view the progress of the meeting.
- Delete – clears the recording from the cloud storage.
You just have to click on the first button and confirm the download.
It is possible that you have not yet fully figured out the “Record” function provided in the Zoom service. It can be stored both on the user’s computer and on a remote service. Moreover, in the first case, this is valid even for a basic account, and in the second, a paid subscription is already needed. More detailed information on this topic is presented in a separate article. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with it if you have any difficulties.