The zoom feature of scheduling alternative or privileged hosts through sub-accounts or linked master.
Zoom has added the feature of adding an alternative host or even can assign scheduling privileges to another user. And all that can be done through account level setting. This comprises users for both master accounts as well as for sub-accounts. However, the account admins or owners have to connect the sub-accounts or master accounts from the IM settings for verifying the account-level settings.
Some of the basic conditions of this feature include-
- For the account configuration, it must be based on admin privileges or account owners. The added sub-account with the master account can also be configured. The ad has to connect the master or sub-account settings to view the account-level settings.
- To schedule in between sub-accounts and linked master, one must have windows, mac0s, and Linux, 5.7.0 or higher versions.
- For Windows 22.214.171.124 a zoom outlook plugin is required.
- For Windows 126.96.36.199 a zoom IBM Notes is required.
- To have an outlook add-in, must have zoom.
Step 1. To the zoom web portal, you have to sign in.
Step 2. From the navigation menu, select account management and followed by account settings.
Step 3. Tap on the meeting tab.
Step 4. Go down to view the more settings tab.
Step 5. You can alter the below settings-
- Allow users to assign schedule privileges to others.
- Users from the same account. This permits the users of the same account for scheduling the privileges to others.
- Users from the same organization. This permits the users of the same organization for scheduling the privileges to other users. This consists of the users from the master and sub-accounts.
- Users can add the following alternative hosts.
- Someone from the same account. This permits users of the same account in adding another user from the same account as an alternative host.
- From the same organization- This permits users of the same organization in adding another user from the account as an alternative host. This consists of the users from the master and sub-accounts.
- Then end the process by tapping on save.
In the end, when the account is configured, uses will be permitted in following normal steps. With that, they can schedule a zoom meeting along with the sh alternative host. They can also schedule privileges to schedule meetings for another user.
All credit- zoom.us