The profile card contains all the information about a teammate if you hover the mouse over the profile picture attached to their profile. You can initiate a chat with someone by using their profile card, dial a phone number, or send them an email by using their profile card.
Using Who is an excellent way to find out more about someone in your organization that you would like to ask a specific question about. Who is a bot that works in your office and it is responsible for finding out information about your colleagues and the people with whom you work.
You can start by typing /who in the command box at the top of the Teams application to begin asking questions that begin with statements such as “I emailed John Smith yesterday about data storage, so what was John’s name?” or “Who am I?”?”.
As soon as you click on the question button, you will go to a one-on-one chat where you will be able to view your answer, as well as ask any other questions you may have, where you can view the answer and ask any remaining questions you may have.
If you click on the profile picture of someone, you will be taken to their profile card.
The profile card of someone can be seen by tapping their profile picture within a channel. Clicking on the name of the chat in the header will display the details about the chat. You can then tap on the profile picture of the person from there.
If you click on a person’s profile picture, you will be able to access their profile card.
Click the profile picture of someone to view their profile card in a chat or channel, which provides you with more information about that person. When you are in a group chat, you can find the details of the chat by tapping More options in the header. Afterwards, you can tap on the profile picture of the person you are interested in.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you search for members of a team on Microsoft?
How do I extract a list of team members?
- You can access the Access Control menu by clicking the Tools button on the Home page.
- The Manage Teams tab can be found under the Team Management section of the menu.
- You will need to select one of the teams.
- By selecting the Export File icon and clicking on it, you will be able to export the file. On the Manage Teams page, you will find a section that lists the teams that are available for exportation as a team.csv file.
- The teams.csv file can be saved by clicking the Save button.
Can Teams be used to monitor staff?
How do I find someone’s email from a team?
How do you track someone on a team?
- Select the tab Reports from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- On the left side of the screen, click on Teams Reports.
- If you wish, you can select Team Usage Reports > Daily Teams User Count by Activity based on your requirements, or you can choose another report depending on what is more suitable for you.
- The information that you are looking for needs to be entered for the Tenant, the Domain, and the Period that you are looking for.
- Please click on the Generate Now button to begin the process.