After a meeting or event has finished, producers can take the following actions, which will affect either the recording of the meeting or the associated reports (if any have been configured) following it.
|View in Teams||Download||Delete|
|Live event recording||
|Hive Insights report||No—opens the Hive link in a browser||
The calendar is where you can manage a live event, and the section where you can manage those resources can be found in the drop down menu entitled Event resources when you click on Calendar.
- Clicking the Download button next to the item will allow you to download the recording or report.
- To remove all the items from the list, click on the Delete all button.
- The latest reports regarding the live event will appear after clicking the Refresh button.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you manage recording in a team?
- You can start the meeting or join it at any time.
- The meeting control panel can be accessed by selecting More actions from the meeting controls. > Press the record button to begin the recording process. As soon as the recording and transcription of the meeting has begun, everyone in the meeting is informed. I would like to point out that you are not able to record more than one meeting at a time.
How do you record events on a team?
- At the top of the meeting window, under the meeting controls, you will find the following buttons:
- The recording will begin as soon as you click the Record button.
- There is a message that says “This meeting is being recorded.”. …
- As soon as the meeting comes to a close, click …
- You will receive a confirmation message that says “Stop recording”. Click this to stop recording.
- “Recording has been stopped.” will appear on the screen.
What is the best way to record a team meeting?
- The first step to getting started with Loom is to create an account for free at Loom.com.
- In order to start recording your screen, you will have to click on the icon that says “Record A Video” on your Loom dashboard. …
- Start a meeting for your team by clicking on the Open Meeting button. …
- In order to end the recording of the Teams Meeting, click the ‘Stop Sharing’ button.