changing a password is simple and can be done anytime with the support of your existing zoom password. And if you forgot the password then first you have to reset the password. Changing passwords can be instantly done by all basic users. So, here’s how you can change the zoom password.
learn how to reset it.
This article covers:
- Changing your password
- Adding a password login to Google or Facebook login
- Password requirements
- Troubleshooting your password
- Resetting your password
- Receiving a “This Zoom Account Does Not Exist” error message
- Basic user
How to change the zoom password?
Step 1. Visit the zoom web portal and sign in there
Step 2. Then tap on the zoom profile at the navigation panel.
Step 3. In the sign-in section, tap on edit, which comes at the right side of the sign-in password.
Step 4. Then input your old password.
Step 5. Next type your new password. After that, re-enter it to confirm password. Cross-check with the requirement for your new password.
Step 6. Then tap on save changes.
Remember that, you may not get the option of changing the password on the profile page because you can previously sign in with Google or Facebook.
Zoom Password login for Facebook or Google login.
Other than restricted by the account owner, one can add a password and email login for the same zoom account.
To add a password for Google or Facebook login follow the steps-
- First, sign out from the present zoom account.
- Visit the dig in the page of zoom.
- For verification purposes, enter your DOB.
- Then type the email I’d which goes with your Facebook, Google, or SSO login.
- Tap on sign up.
Then you will get the email with sign-up guidelines. There tap on the activate account.
- Choose and password by fulfilling the requirement and type it down twice.
- Select continue.
- You can enter the contact list email address for inviting them. However, this is optional. You can also select ski this step.
- Tap on go to my account.
- Then that will navigate you to the profile page of the present zoom account. With linked accounts, your Google, SSO, or Facebook accounts will be visible and you can log in to the accounts with the same password or email id.
The password requirement of zoom.
For several password protection and security reasons, zoom has some password requirements. This is applicable for your initial as well as for the presented password.
At the same time, the zoom password requirement is solely for the users in process with the user’s password or email address. In case, you are signing it with third-party platforms, then the password requirement is as per their terms.
- The password has to be at least 8 characters.
- Must have one letter like a, b, c, d….
- Minimum one number, 1,2,3,…
- The max character for the password is 32.
- Must have uppercase and lowercase letters, at least one each.
- Should not have consecutive characters like 56789 or cdefg.
- No spaces are allowed.
- More than one character is needed like 555555.
The resetting or troubleshooting password.
You can reset the password at zoom and forget your password option. Previous articles on resetting the zoom password will update you for the same.
The zoom account does not have an error message.
The error message of the zoom account does not exist generally occurs if you had set up an account with third-party platforms like Facebook and Google login. Then you have to log in to your account with Google and Facebook and there you have to reset the password.
You can take the help of
Google password help center and
Facebook passwords help center assistance.
Users can also set up one zoom secondary login with the email id by adding one password log in.
Therefore, knowing how to change passwords in zoom is important for the security purposes of the zoom account. Follow the steps to change the password and reach out to helpline services if necessary.
- Resetting your Zoom password
- Meeting and webinar passcodes
- Frequently asked questions for admins
- Zoom video tutorials
- Account types
All credit- zoom.us