Zoom users receive a basic plan upon registration, which is completely free. Already with it, you can start your conferences and manage them in the future, but with many restrictions. To remove them partially or completely, you need to switch to a paid subscription, which you need to purchase and activate. And it’s not always clear how to pay for Zoom conferences . Let’s consider this issue in more detail.
The cheapest plan is “Professional” – it costs $ 14.99 per month (no additional services). And in most cases it is quite enough for a comfortable use of the platform.
- The standard number of video conference participants is 100 people . But it can be expanded for an additional amount.
- The maximum duration is one day .
- A recording of the conversation in the cloud storage, which can be downloaded at any time. The maximum size is 1 GB , the format for saving video is MP4, audio is M4A, and text messages are TXT .
- Advanced user management, adding roles, and more.
- Access to administrator functions.
- Detailed reporting.
- And much more.
You can find out more detailed information about this and other tariffs on the official website .
Purchasing a tariff plan
Now let’s analyze the very moment of payment. Various bank cards are suitable , as well as the PayPal payment service .
- Create a Zoom account if you haven’t already. Detailed instructions .
- Log in to your account on this page .
- Click on the item “Tariff plans and prices” in the upper left corner.
- Click the Buy Now button under the applicable plan. As an example, we will analyze “Professional” , which was mentioned at the beginning of the article.
- Increase the number of organizers if you wish.
- Choose a payment option – monthly or every year.
- And at the same time – the currency used (euro or dollar).
- Specify the required options in the “Available add-ons” section . For example, add “Big Conference” to increase the number of participants . Or don’t add anything.
- Apply a coupon code if you have one. We’ll show you how to find it at the end of the article.
- Make sure everything is correct.
- Click the “Continue” button .
When filling in your payment details, be as careful as possible. All addresses must be entered in English. It is advisable to take them from official documents (passport, international passport, driving license, etc.). An alternative option is to use an online transliteration service, for example, http://translit-online.ru/yandex.html .
In the upper field, enter the required data in Russian. In the settings, set “initial” for the Case of letters and “Space” for the Separation of words . Then click translate .
Copy the final English text and paste it on the appropriate lines.
Thus, fill in all the fields, enter the details of your bank card or PayPal account , as well as the captcha, check the box “I accept …” and click “Upgrade to a higher plan now” .
Now complete the payment procedure.
There are quite a few sites on the Internet with discount coupons for various services, including Zoom. You cannot find them in Russian yet, so you will have to use English-language resources. One of the most popular among them is https://coupons.cnn.com/zoom (a service from the world-famous foreign media CNN ). Follow this link, visit the Codes section and click on one of the available offers.
Then copy the suggested promo code.
Now enter it on the site and click “Apply” .
If it didn’t work, then try another coupon.
We’ve only listed one of the Zuma coupon code sites. If you wish, you can find many others, but only in English.