Take advantage of Apple CarPlay’s safety features to make audio calls while driving.
Set up CarPlay
CarPlay works with Teams in the following ways: Here are the steps you need to take:
- Vehicles that are compatible with Apple’s CarPlay feature
- The iPhone,
- Apps for iOS that are designed specifically for Teams (versions released after August 31, 2021)
Connect your iPhone, either wirelessly or via a USB cable, to your vehicle in order to complete the setup process.
You will be able to see the screen of your device on the dashboard of your car.
With the help of Siri, you can start a call to one or more teammates by using text commands.
- You can ask Siri a question by selecting the Teams icon.
- You can place a call by using Siri’s voice commands. As an example of what you might say, here are some examples:
- In Teams, you can use Beth Davies and Aadi Kapoor to speak.
- I would recommend you to use Teams to search for my most recent phone call.”