Share the details of your webinar and the registration link with potential attendees in order to create excitement and gather an audience for it. It is a good idea to advertise the event on social media, via websites, via email, via chats, etc., as well as through other means. As soon as the meeting invitation is sent out, the link becomes active.
Copy the registration link
- On your calendar, double-click the event associated with the webinar you want to attend.
- In the top right corner of the page, you will find a copy registration link.
The link can now be pasted into messages and announcements that you send out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you share a webinar on Teams?
How do I host a public webinar on Microsoft Teams?
- In MS Teams, go to the “Events” section and then select the “New” option under the word “Events”.
- If your event will be recurring, you must include the date, time, and if it will be a one-time event.
- If you wish to stream this event, first toggle the “Do you want to stream this event” toggle, then when asked if you wish to stream the event, select the “webinar streaming option” button.