Communication in Zoom online conferences is possible without an account, but in this case, the site’s functionality is severely limited. To expand it, the user should register by entering an email address, password, and related information. If you don’t write your login information somewhere, it’s easy to lose it. Well, or in another case – forget. And then it will be impossible to log in to your account. Today we will talk about how to recover a password in Zoom.
When performing this procedure on a phone or on a computer, the user will in any case have to go to the official website, since this option is not available in the mobile application or PC version of the program. So we offer you a universal way:
- Open any browser and go to the official Zoom website.
- Now click on the “Login” button at the top of the page.
- Then in the authorization block, click on the item “Forgot …”.
- Next, we indicate the email address that is used to log into your account.
- In the field below – the verification code from the picture.
- Click on the blue “Send” button.
- Now we check the email specified earlier.
- We are looking for and open a new letter from the Zoom service.
- In it, click on the link “Click here …”.
- On a new page, enter a new password (in two fields) for the account.
- Click on the “Save” button.
If the procedure was completed successfully, the system will inform you about it. Now try logging in with your new credentials.
Now you know what to do if you forgot your Zoom password. It is advisable to write it down somewhere for the future, while not using the same combination as for accounts in other Internet services. Otherwise, the attackers, having hacked one of them, will gain access to all. And this is a very undesirable and unpleasant situation that should be avoided.