You can easily rename a Zoom Room from the Zoom web portal if you have enrolled the Zoom Room in an MDM solution. If the device is running Windows, you can also rename the Zoom Room from within it.
Prerequisites for renaming a Zoom Room with MDM
- In Supervised Mode, Zoom Room Device
- Devices are enrolled in MDM
How to rename a Zoom Room with MDM
Renaming on the Zoom web portal
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by clicking Room Management.
- To access devices, click Zoom Rooms.
- To rename an MDM-enrolled device, click the Rename icon to the right of the device.
- Click Rename to finish renaming. Enter the name you want to give the device.
Renaming on a Windows device
Rename the device in Windows Settings after signing in with administrator access. Zoom Rooms will display the new name if the device is enrolled in an MDM service.