Were you notified that your team’s expiration date is just around the corner? Are you worried? The only thing you need to do is to ask your team if the agreement has an expiration date on it since there is no harm in asking.
You will need to wait until less than thirty days before your team name will expire if it has a red expiration icon beside it. Click on the More options Renew now link located next to the team name.
There are also other ways in which you can renew your team, such as navigating to the settings within your team or clicking the notification within your inbox. To manage the team, click on More options under the team name. In the Settings tab, click Team Expiration Settings, and then click OK.
If you click on the Renew Now button in this section, you will be able to renew the team immediately or you will be able to see when the team expires.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you renew a team on MS Teams?
What happens when a MS team expires?
How do you change the expiration date on a team?
- By clicking the link below, you will be able to access the Teams admin center where you can manage your teams.
- To access the Meeting Policies, navigate to the Meetings menu.
- In order to edit the meeting policy that is currently in use in your Teams environment (Global), click on the Edit button for the meeting policy that is currently being used.
- Under the recording & transcription settings, it is possible to set the default expiration time for recordings & transcriptions within the range of 1 to 99999 days.
- Save the file by pressing the Save button.
How do you refresh a team?