You can access your files anywhere – at home, at work, or on the go.
Your mobile device needs to be set up with the Office apps.
Choose your mobile device
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up Microsoft Teams on my phone?
Install instructions for Android Devices:
- Please visit teams.microsoft.com in order to begin installing the app and click the Download option. …
- Click on Install.
- Click on the Open button once the installation has been completed.
- If you also have the Outlook for Android App installed, your email may also be displayed in Microsoft Teams if you use that app as well.
How do I add Teams to my Microsoft app?
Add from Apps
- To find new apps, browse the app categories on the left side of Teams or select Apps from the left hand menu.
- You will be taken to a description screen once you select the app you want. You might want to take a minute to browse through the subsections (such as Tabs, Messages, Personal App) …
- You can add the app by selecting the Add button.
Can you use Microsoft Teams on your phone without the app?
If you do not have the Microsoft Teams app on your phone, you can join a meeting by calling in. There is nothing complicated about it. However, you may have to call a toll-free number in order to receive this service. Obviously, you won’t be able to see any videos of the participants on the website, for obvious reasons.
Does Microsoft Teams work on Android?
The Teams app has been updated to prevent the underlying issue on Android operating systems from being triggered by the app. This update is now available to all Android users.
Is Microsoft Teams free on Android?
If you are planning to download the Microsoft Teams app for Android, the first thing you should keep in mind is that you are going to need an Office 365 subscription if you want to make use of it. As soon as you download the service, you will be prompted to log in. Microsoft Teams is free or available for trial, or Office 365 is required.
Can I download Teams on Android?
The Teams mobile app can be downloaded by going to our download page on your mobile device. Get it from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
How do I attend a Microsoft Teams meeting on Android?
Participate in a meeting from the Teams mobile app
- Adding people from your team to the meeting can be done by tapping on the meeting header where you can find options for returning to the team chat or channel, starting a chat with your team members, or adding them to the meeting.
- The controls for audio, video, and hanging up can be accessed from within the meeting by tapping on the meeting itself.
What is needed to run Microsoft Teams?
IOS and Android
The following requirements must be met by any mobile device such as an iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone. For iPhones and iPads, the newest iOS version is iOS 11, and for Android devices, it is Android 4.4 or higher. One of the four most recent operating systems is required in order to run Android smartphones and tablets.
Do I need to install Teams to join a meeting?
Teams meetings can be joined by clicking a link. You can either join the meeting on the web or download the desktop app by selecting Click here to join the meeting in your meeting invite. The meeting will automatically open in the Teams app if you already have it.
How do I join a Microsoft Teams meeting with a phone number?
If you can’t use the Teams app, you can join a meeting by calling a phone number. You can call the number and conference ID if the meeting invitation includes a phone number. To join the meeting, dial 1.