You can use Microsoft Teams to collaborate, organize, and stay connected with your team at all times – all in the same place – whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
Whether you are in the office or on the go, Teams offers you and your colleagues the ability to come together anywhere, anytime:
- Chat – Let us know what you’re working on, what you’re going to do, or just to have some fun.
- Teams – Make sure you create a team as well as channels for people to join together into a focused space where they can chat and share files and documents.
- Calendar – Get in touch with people before, during, and after a meeting to ensure that the preparation and follow-up are as easy as possible. You can sync your Teams calendar with the one in Outlook.
- Apps – Simplify, customize, and manage your work with familiar apps and new ones.
- Find out what messages you have unread, who mentioned you, if you replied, and more under Activity.
- Take quick actions and launch apps with the help of the Search box, which you can use to find and filter specific items or people.
You can get started right now by clicking here
- Whether you’re on a desktop, an iPad, or an Android device, you can download Teams.
- Visit https://teams.microsoft.com to use Teams on the web.
Check all steps in Video
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up Microsoft team?
- Select Join or create a team. …
- Select Create team to create a new team.
- Give the team a name and add a short description if you like.
- The default setting for your team is Private, which means you must add members or groups to it. …
- Add members.
Do you need an app for Microsoft Teams?
Is Microsoft Teams easy to set up?
What is Microsoft Teams and how does it work?
Can I use Microsoft Teams with a Gmail account?
What equipment do I need to use Microsoft Teams?
Are Microsoft Teams free?
How do I find my Microsoft Teams ID?
Where do I put my username and password for Microsoft Teams?
- Start Teams. In Windows, click Start. > Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams can be found in the Applications folder on Mac. Tap Teams on your mobile device.
- Log in using your Microsoft 365 credentials.