There is a banner that appears at the top of the app if you are experiencing sync issues in Teams, and this banner has a link to Refresh the app. It is recommended that you click on the link below to restart your app; once everything has been set up and is running again, you should be fully synced.
If you want to recreate your app after an interruption, you can either restart it manually or right-click its icon in the dock or the taskbar of your computer (Mac) and select Quit from the menu that appears when you right-click it. Simply click on the icon of the app after you have quit it to open it again after you have quit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Microsoft teams not syncing?
How do I sync my Microsoft team to my phone?
- Ensure that you are logged in as the same user on the computer as well as the Teams phone.
- You can connect your device by selecting your picture on the Teams phone and then selecting Connect a device.
- You will be able to find a device by selecting Find a device.
- Upon locating the computer with the Teams phone, select the Connect button to connect the two devices.
- Choose the Connect option from the computer’s menu.