With zoom automated testing you can test the speakers and microphone of your zoom videos. And this exclusive feature of automated testing is accessible via zoom mobile app, zoom desktop client, or through provisioned desk phones.
- The user should possess either a zoom desktop client, provisioned desk phone, or via the mobile app.
How to check the automated test with a desk phone, zoom desktop client, or mobile app?
Record your audio and then play it for testing the mic or speakers.
- When you use the zoom mobile app or the desktop client, then at first zoom sign in after that select Phone.
- Enter *8378.
- For availing of the auto playback of the zoom audio, you have to speak to the microphone.
There can be exceptions when you can’t hear the played audio because there can be a connection issue related to the desk phone or audio device.
For Polycom Phones.
For a provisions Polycom phone when there’s a problem then there can be extra built-in diagnostic which you can utilize. Learn more after checking the manufacturer’s site.
- Drive into the diagnostic tool.
- For soundpoint IP series. Tap on the menu, followed by diagnostic. Then, once you opt for test hardware, tap on audio diagnostics.
- For the VVX series. Drive into the home, then choose settings. Followed by status choose diagnostics followed by test hardware and finally choose audio diagnostics.
- You have to click record for beginning the audio recording and then you can speak to the connected headset.
- Click on stop which will mute the recording or with which you can pause your phone for ending the recording.
- Then, you can hear the recording with the play button. In case you are unavailable to hear the recording, there can be some network error or related issues with your desk phone or similar connections.
All credit. Zoom.us