interesting feature that allows you to easily ask participants what they want to hear and how satisfied they are with the seminar .
Set to use voting
Zoom.US open the,
Turn on the “Voting” setting
* However, the voting function can only be used with paid accounts.
You can now use the voting function.
How to vote (questionnaire) in a Zoom meeting[How to make a questionnaire] 1. Sign in from the Zoom homepage, My Account → My Meeting
Click the title of the seminar you want to take the survey
2. 2. Scroll to the bottom of the meeting settings screen that opens and add a vote
3. 3. Enter the question text
Example of creating a questionnaire to be taken after the course
5. Save the survey[How to share questionnaires in Zoom meetings]
2. The survey will be displayed, so click “Launch Voting” to display the survey to the participants.
3. 3. Participants will be presented with a questionnaire and can answer
4. Answers that were answered
5. You can show the results to the participants by clicking Share Results.
Resume polling, the results will be reset and you can take the survey again.