When you enable the Webex integration for HubSpot, your users will have the ability to simply book a meeting within HubSpot with their HubSpot contacts, as well as access meeting recordings and transcripts.
Install Webex in HubSpot
Administrators of HubSpot organizations have the ability to download and install Webex from the HubSpot marketplace. Once it has been deployed, all of your organization’s HubSpot users will be able to login to and begin utilizing Webex. It won’t be necessary for each user to install Webex from the HubSpot marketplace.
It is possible to link a single Webex account to many HubSpot accounts.
Before you begin
Make sure that you have permissions to access the HubSpot app marketplace.
1. To access the HubSpot App Marketplace, go to the Marketplace by clicking the Marketplace symbol located in the primary navigation bar.
2. Make use of the search bar to locate the Webex integration, and then pick it.
3. Clicks Will Install the App.
4. Click the Choose Account button after you have chosen the HubSpot account that you wish to use for the integration.
5. To provide authorization to Webex to access your HubSpot account, you will be requested to click the Connect app button.
6. Enter the email address you used to register with Webex, then click the Sign In button.
You may be forwarded to a different page to sign in using your SSO credentials, but this behavior is determined by the settings of your organization.
7. To sign in, please enter the details of your account.
The HubSpot Accounts page is now displayed as a result of Webex’s recent integration with HubSpot. Your users are now able to begin using Webex to collaborate with potential customers and existing ones.