From a Zoom Room nearby, you can join a scheduled meeting with the Zoom iOS mobile app. Zoom Rooms and personal accounts must be linked.
Prerequisites for joining a Zoom Room meeting with an iOS device
- The latest version of Zoom Rooms is 5.0.5
- Zoom Rooms Controller version 5.0.5 or higher
How to join a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
- Log in to Zoom’s iOS app.
- Make an appointment.
- Select Settings.
- Then tap Meetings.
- The Zoom Room Detection option should be enabled under General.
It should be toggled on.
- When you are close to an available Zoom Room, a notification will appear, showing the room name.
- Tap Join beside your meeting topic.
- Tap Join from Room to join the meeting from the nearby Zoom Room.