In your Activity feed, you will be able to see all the updates that have been made in the team channels you are following. As a result, you will be able to catch up on everything quickly.
- You can view your Activity feed by selecting the Activity tab.
- There have been no reads of the bold messages. You can read any of the messages by selecting any one of them.
- If you would like to return to your activity feed, click on the back arrow.
- By selecting Filter, you will be able to see only unread messages, @mentions, replies, and likes.
Check all steps in Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you track activity on Microsoft Teams?
View the user activity report
Microsoft Teams admin center has a left navigation menu with Analytics & reports > Usage reports, which can be found by selecting the option on the left. Select Teams user activity under the Reports tab on the View reports tab. Run the report after selecting a date range.
What is the feed on Teams?
What is the difference between activity and chat in Teams?
How do I delete a activity feed in Microsoft Teams?
What is the activity tab in Microsoft Teams?
How do you create team activity?
- In a channel, select +.
- Select Planner.
- Create a plan and then select Save. Select Create a new plan and enter a Tab Name, or. …
- Create buckets. Select Add new bucket and enter a name.
- Add and assign tasks. Select + to create a task and enter a name. …
- Add a Description and Checklist. …
- Update a task. …
- Group tasks.
How do you change team activity?
- In the upper right hand corner, you will see your profile picture.
- Select the status you are currently in. Several statuses are available in the status menu.
- Change the status.