Admins and account owners can link multiple Zoom accounts together to form an organization. If these accounts are linked as an organization, they can search contacts, chat, meet, and make phone calls (if Zoom Phone is available). If you link your accounts as an organization, members of the account will not need to manually add contacts from linked accounts to communicate.
Zoom accounts can only belong to one organization. Zoom accounts that are already a part of another organization will be rejected if they are invited to join your organization.
Only the account who created the organization can delete it; it belongs to the account who created it. Accounts that are linked to the organization can invite other accounts, but the organization owner must approve the invitation.
How to create a new organization
- Log in to the Zoom website.
- Choose Account Management from the navigation menu.
- Select Create new organization under Link accounts to an organization.
- The Create New Organization window requires the name of the organization and the email address of the account owner or an admin with the ability to edit the account profile of the account you would like to add to your organization.
- Then click Create.
- After that, click Continue.
- An invitation to join your organization will now be sent to the invited account owner or admin. As soon as the account owner or admin approves the request to join your organization, they will be listed.
- If the account owner did not receive your invitation email, click Resend Invitation.
- To delete the request, click Delete.
How to manage linked accounts as the owner
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Account Management then Account Profile from the navigation menu.
- You can find pending invitations and linked accounts under Link accounts to an organization. Additionally, you can:
- Select Invite Accounts to add more accounts to the organization.
- If the email sent to the owner or admin of the account has not been received, click Resend Request to resend the request.
- You can unlink a linked account from your organization by clicking Unlink.
- Right-click your organization’s name to rename it.
- Delete: To the right of your organization name, click to delete your organization.
How to link to an existing organization
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by signing in.
- Under Account Management, click Account Profile.
- Click Link accounts to organizations.
- Click Send Link Request after entering the email address of the owner of the organization in the Link to Existing Organization pop-up window.
- You will be notified when your request has been approved and the pending request will be updated.
- In case the account owner did not receive your invitation email, click Resend Invitation.
- Otherwise, click Delete.