If you are interested in accessing the Call Detail Records API via the CCA Portal, you can create a machine account.
Call Detail Records for Cloud Connected Audio
It is recommended that you download and read the Call Detail Record PDF in order to learn how to use the API for Call Detail Records.
If a user wants to see API Settings in the CCA Portal, they need to have access to the Policy Partner API Setting in Groups and Users.
It is recommended that only a few users be given access to this policy. An unintentional reset of a user’s password will cause your automated scripts to stop working and your API authentication will not be able to be achieved.
- Click Generate on the API Settings page of the Webex CCA Portal once you have logged in.
- When you have selected OK, click on Acknowledged, and then click OK again.
Don’t forget to save the password for the machine account as soon as possible. CCA Portal does not store passwords so there is no need for you to remember them.
The machine account password can be generated by generating a new one.
- to the API Settings section of the Webex CCA Portal after you log in.
- By selecting Reset Password, you will be able to reset your password.
Update the Notification Email Address
When the password expires, notifications will be sent to the email address that was chosen by you as the person who will receive them.
- The Webex CCA Portal can be accessed by logging into it and then selecting API Settings from the menu.
- Click on the Update Email button.