As a WebEx Cloud Connected Audio Service Provider Partner, you have access to the WebEx Cloud Connected Audioyou are able to manage users and groups that they are assigned to.
Add Users to a Group in the Webex Cloud Connected Audio Portal
- Once you are signed in to the Webex CCA Portal, you will see a link to Groups and Users in the navigation bar.
- You can search for existing users in your group when you select the group to which you wish to add a user.
- In order to add the user to the group, search for the user and select the checkbox beside their name.
Search for Users in the Webex Cloud Connected Audio Portal
- Having logged into the Webex CCA Portal, you can go to the Groups and Users section.
- Choose the option to search for existing users.
- Click on the Search button and enter the email address of the user.
Create Users and Assign Policies in the Webex Cloud Connected Audio Portal
- In the Webex CCA Portal, sign in with your name and password, click on the Users tab, and then select Create User.
- Select the policy that you want to apply to the user, enter the user’s information in the field, and click Save.
Remove Users from a Group in the Webex Cloud Connected Audio Portal
- In the Webex CCA Portal, sign in with your account credentials, click Groups and Users, and then select the group from which you would like to remove someone.
- You will find the user in the list of users, and you will want to select the option to remove the user from the group.
Edit Users in the Webex Cloud Connected Audio Portal
- Firstly, log in to the Webex CCA Portal, then select the Users and Groups tab, and then select the group that you would like to remove a member from.
- From the drop-down list, select Edit User for the user you want to edit.
- If any changes need to be made, select the Save button after making the necessary changes.