Admin logins are available by default on On-Premise devices, but you can also add additional users and manage their access permissions.
Note: These users are not considered Zoom users or have access to the Zoom service.
Prerequisites for managing users
- Enterprise, Business, or Education accounts
- That are running Meeting Connectors
- Have Web admin access
How to add server users
- Log in with your administrative credentials by going to https://IPAddress:5480 in your web browser as an administrator.
- Click on Users and then click the Add button.
- Ensure that the following information is filled out:
- Name of the user
- The user’s password
- Confirm Password:
- This is the user’s login password
- Operation Authority:
- An operator can start and stop services, check for updates on servers, and make other appliance configuration changes.
- The view user is only able to view configuration options and status information.
- Click Add
Managing server users
- If you are an administrator, please log in to the web console at https://IPaddress:5480 and navigate to the console there.
- You will find the management tools under User.
- Changing a user’s password, updating their permissions, or deleting them can be done by clicking on Change Password or Change Authority, respectively.