On the billing page, you will see a list of all your Current Plans, some of which will be charged monthly and some will be billed annually.
The cancellation of your subscription(s) can be done up to the billing cycle before the next billing cycle. Otherwise, your subscription will continue to automatically renew unless you decide to cancel it.
In addition to the changes you can make to your subscriptions, you can also change your billing period as well as adjust the number of licenses you have.
Changing from monthly to annual
Changing from a monthly to an annual subscription is possible if you purchased your subscription online.
- Access Zoom’s web portal by logging in.
- Click on Account Management on the left side of the screen, then select Billing.
- From the Billing page, select Edit Plan next to the subscription you wish to modify.
- Choose Annual from the dropdown list.
- Then click Save & Continue.
- Take a moment to review your changes. If everything is correct, click Save & Continue.
- When you are ready to complete your purchase, click Place Order.
Your prorated monthly credit will be applied to the new annual subscription once confirmation has been received.
Changing from annual to monthly
The option of switching from an annual subscription to a monthly subscription is available if you purchased your subscription online.
- Login to Zoom’s web portal.
- Choose Account Management and then Billing from the navigation panel.
- On the subscription you wish to modify, click Edit Plan.
- Select Monthly from the menu.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save & Continue button.
- Then review your changes. Then click the Save & Continue button if you are satisfied.
- You can complete your order by clicking the Place Order button.
Once your subscription has been confirmed, a prorated credit will be produced for the remaining subscription period and will be applied to your new monthly payment and future invoices. Getting a refund is a simple matter, reach out to Billing by chat so they can assist you.
- Canceling your subscription
- Upgrading an existing plan
- Upgrading to a paid account
- Getting started with billing management
- Changing your Virtual Background image