The Zoom Porting Team must intervene in order to transfer numbers between accounts and sub-accounts manually.
Prerequisites for moving numbers between accounts
- If you are moving the numbers to another account, make sure there are enough phone licenses available
- To the account owner or administrator
- Of the new account
- The account number of the new account
How to request a number move between accounts
Send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your target numbers
- Where they come from
- And where they are headed
- As well as the relevant time zone
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
How to check available phone licenses
- Sign in to Zoom.
- You can access Phone System Management by clicking on Users & Rooms in the navigation menu.
- Choose the Phone Numbers tab after clicking Plan Details.
In the far right column, you will find all the available phone licenses.