Following the steps below will help you troubleshoot the issue if your iOS device’s camera does not appear during a meeting:
- Make sure you have your camera selected if the camera is off and select “Video”
- Verify that you do not have any other applications configured to use your camera, for example, “Camera”. By double tapping the “Home” button, you can see which applications are currently running. To close an application, simply swipe up.
- Make sure Zoom has access to your camera by selecting “Settings“>>”Zoom”.
- If necessary, restart your iPhone.
- If necessary, reinstall Zoom from the App Store.
Note: By switching to another app or home screen while using the Zoom iOS or Android app, your video will automatically turn off.
Please create a support ticket with the model of iPad/iPhone and version of iOS you are using if the troubleshooting steps don’t work.