- My webcam does not work in a Webex Session.
- My webcam panel is grayed out in the meeting.
- My video icon is grayed out in the meeting.
- I can’t see my webcam video in the video panel.
- I am unable to share my webcam video.
- The video option is grayed out when running an internal meeting.
This issue may occur for the following reasons:
- It’s possible that another program is currently using the camera.
- It’s possible that the drivers for the camera weren’t installed.
To resolve the issue:
- Stop participating in the Webex discussion.
- Put an end to all of the applications that are using the webcam by quitting them.
- Join the discussion that’s being held on Webex.
Webcam best practices:
- Before you start the Webex session, check to see that the plug for the webcam is securely in place.
- Before you start the Webex session, make sure that any programs that are using the webcam have been closed. (Example: Skype, Instant Messaging software, webcam software, etc)
See the following article for Video Requirements: