Across the OnZoom platform, Zoom cares about the privacy and safety of you and your family. It is our goal to keep you and your family safe, so we ask that you follow this Attendee Code of Conduct for OnZoom Family Events when you attend those in our Family category, and especially those aimed at families with children under 16.
- Families are encouraged to participate in family-oriented events together with their children, parents, or guardians. You should either attend the event with your child or designate another adult to attend the event with your child if you have registered for an event that involves activities for children under 16.
- You should keep in mind that if you choose to have video enabled when you attend the event, you should either choose a virtual background or make sure your surroundings are free from images that could be inappropriate for children.
- If you attend an event hosted by OnZoom, do not use foul, harassing, or discriminatory language or engage in any behavior of the like. Please refer to our Community Standards for more information regarding prohibited content and behavior.
- If you see a Host or another Attendee using inappropriate language or engaging in behavior that violates our Community or Host Standards, or if you have any concerns about your child being on the OnZoom platform, please file a complaint.
- OnZoom strongly encourages you to report any illegal activity you witness on the platform to your local law enforcement authority along with reporting it to Zoom. If you witness any illegal activity on the platform, you should report it to Zoom as well as the law enforcement authority.