Hosts on OnZoom can create a Public Profile URL to direct their visitors to their profile page as a Host. One Public Profile URL can be created for each Host.
Creating a Public Profile URL for your OnZoom Host profile is important because this URL will be permanently linked to your OnZoom Host profile. It is very important to note that please note that once you have created your Public Profile URL and saved it to your profile, you will not be able to change it in any way.
OnZoom Host Public Profile URL policy
Whenever a Host’s Zoom or OnZoom account is deactivated, or the account is removed for any reason, each URL address is canceled.
URLs for public profiles cannot contain or consist of:
- Content that mimics Zoom’s products or services, or any variations of the word “Zoom”
- Indications or implications that Zoom endorses you or your events
- It is prohibited to post any content that impersonates another person, account, or entity, including Zoom representatives, or appears to impersonate any of them
- Unless specifically authorized by the person, location, or organization with which the connection is claimed, the word “official” should not be used
- Content that violates a person or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and the right to privacy, is either illegal or violates that person or entity’s rights
- When it uses symbols or punctuation other than hyphens
- Fewer than three characters
- Generically speaking, events are defined as those that have no extra words or content within them (for example, conferences, seminars, meetings, exhibitions, galas, etc.).
- It is simply a generic geographical location without any other words or content (for instance, Los Angeles)
- Numbers (in all URLs, at least one letter must appear)
Some examples of acceptable URLs: