Last Updated: December 15, 2021
As of today, OnZoom has only been made available to the US market; OnZoom will be made available globally at a later point in time.
OnZoom events that require a fee can be purchased by using PayPal, a credit card, or a debit card. When you link your PayPal account to OnZoom, you will be able to pay for event tickets via PayPal after you link your PayPal account. You are able to pay for event tickets through PayPal. Your payment information can be stored in your PayPal account which can make the payment process faster if your payment information is already stored there. Alternatively, if you do not have a PayPal account, you can use a credit card or debit card to purchase event tickets.
This article covers:
- PayPal: How to pay with PayPal
- and how to pay with a credit or debit card
In order to be able to pay with PayPal or credit card, there are a few prerequisites that must be met
- There are four types of accounts: Pro, Business, Enterprise, and Education
- Basic user
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.6.3 or higher
- macOS: 5.6.3 or higher
How to pay through PayPal
You can purchase tickets through PayPal by following these steps:
- Select PayPal as your payment method during the ticket purchase checkout process.
You will be directed to a new window.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- You will need to confirm the payment method in the next step.
- You will be prompted to enter your payment details before confirming your order if you do not have a saved payment method.
- If you do not have a saved payment method, click Continue and wait for the payment to be processed.
Credit and debit cards: How to use them
To pay with your credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account:
- Choose Debit or Credit Card under Payment Method during the ticket purchase process.
This will lead you to a PayPal Guest Checkout page.
- On the next page, you will need to enter the details of your credit card and your contact information.
- Choose Continue as Guest.
- Select your payment method and click Pay Now.
- The payment will be processed after you click Continue.