In a brief span of two minutes or less, this tutorial aims to elucidate the use of a canvas as a versatile tool for many professional endeavors, including but not limited to project briefings and incident reports.
Each channel and direct message have a canvas, however it is also possible to independently generate a canvas and afterwards distribute it among others as required.
Please on with the task at hand.
- To access the Canvases feature, just navigate to the top of the left-hand sidebar on your desktop and click on it. If the option is not visible, please click on “More” to locate it.
- To initiate the creation of a new canvas, access the Canvases view and locate the option labeled “New canvas” situated in the upper right-hand corner.
- Include the pertinent content that is applicable to your project, such as objectives, task lists, hyperlinks to communications – whatever relevant information you deem appropriate. The exclusive access to this canvas will be granted just to you until the point at which you decide to share it.
- How To Read Slack Data Exports
- Import Data From One Slack Workspace To Another
- FAQ: Import data from one Slack workspace to another
- Move Data To Slack Using A CSV ) Or Text File
- Slack Enterprise Key Management
- Create And Manage Legal Holds in Slack
- Data residency for Slack
- Understand the data in your Slack analytics dashboard
- Manage Permissions For The Slack Analytics Dashboard
- View Message Slack Activity