The Zoom Room controller will prompt attendees to tap either Thumbs up or Thumbs down at the end of a meeting. An account administrator will analyze this information and make improvements if necessary.
Zoom Desktop clients can also be configured this way.
Prerequisites for using end of meeting feedback in Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms version 5.0.5 and higher
- Zoom Rooms controller version 5.0.5 and higher
- Role with access to Zoom Rooms on the web portal
How to enable end of meeting attendee feedback for Zoom Rooms
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Select Zoom Rooms from the Room Management menu.
- This setting can be enabled for a specific room or location based on location hierarchy. You can enable this setting globally under Account Settings.
- Select Meeting.
- Click the toggle next to the option Display end-of-meeting feedback survey.
- Turn it on.
End the Zoom Room meeting on your iPad controller to rate your experience:
- Tap thumbs up to rate your experience as good or thumbs down to rate it as poor
- Identify what went wrong if you select thumbs down:
- Check the boxes that apply.
- Please include a valid email address.
- Click Send.