Adding your email address as the provisioning contact allows you to set up your services on your own if you purchased Webex App or Meetings through Cisco Commerce Express.
In order to finish the provisioning process, you will need to get in touch with a Cisco salesperson if you already have an established organization that you administer in Control Hub or if you have ordered other Webex services through Cisco Commerce Express besides Webex App and Meetings.
1. Launch the email you were sent with the subject line Important: Provisioning information required for order…, and select the Set up your service option from the drop-down menu.
2. Please sign in using the Cisco One or Webex account you previously created.
3. Make sure that all of the information regarding your order is accurate. Click the Change button next to the following items if you need to make any adjustments to the information:
- Customer admin email—After entering the email address of the person who will be responsible for provisioning the purchase, click the Save button.
- Organization name—After providing the name of your organization, select the Save button.
- Webex Meetings Address—After changing the address of the Webex site and selecting the time zone that corresponds to the place where the majority of your users are located, click the Save button.
4. To finish provisioning your services, click the Done button.
You can begin using the Webex App right away; however, it may take a couple of minutes for Meetings to finish provisioning before you can begin using it.
What to do next
You will receive a follow-up email informing you that the services you have requested are now available for your usage.