Once you have received your licenses and completed the hardware setup, you can follow this guide to setup your Zoom Rooms system. To complete these steps, an administrator account on Zoom is required.
This article covers:
- How to sign in to the room system
- How to check the settings
- How to start or join a meeting
- Related articles
How to sign in to the room system
- Zoom Rooms is an application that you can download and install on your computer.
- You will also need a Zoom Rooms controller application that you can download and install on your device.
- On your room computer, you will need to launch the Zoom Rooms application. You will receive an encryption code from the computer.
- The Zoom Rooms controller application must be started on the device that you wish to use as the controller and the pairing code must be entered when prompted to do so.
- On the Zoom Rooms controller, tap Sign in and input the information that is required.
- On the Zoom Rooms controller, tap Add Room and choose a room name from the list.
How to check the settings
- To adjust Zoom Room settings, tap Settings.
- On the Settings page, review the information. On the Device page, select the right device.
How to start or join a meeting
- To start a meeting, tap Home, then tap New Meeting.
- Join a meeting by tapping the Join button on the controller and entering the meeting ID.
- What are the steps for setting up a Zoom Room calendar?
- Setting up the Zoom Room network
- A step-by-step guide to getting started
- Quick links to Zoom Room help articles