It is possible for site administrators to reassign programs or categories within Webex Training or Webex Events to another owner after a person leaves the organization.
- You can reassign programs or categories for any user you choose from the customer view in https://admin.webex.com by going to Users and selecting the user you wish to reassign programs to.
- Select Meetings from the list of services.
- The user’s account settings are contained in the Webex site, so click on the User Privileges link within that site.
- You will find the Recording and Content Management section under the Advanced Settings link when you click the Advanced Settings link.
- To reassign content types, you will need to check the boxes below:
Programs for Webex Events
Categories of Webex Training
- If you click on the Reassign link, you will be able to search through the user accounts to find the one to which the content should be reassigned.
- Then click the Update button.