How to record in-meeting
Recording to the cloud
- Use the Zoom Room controller to start an instant or scheduled meeting
- meeting. Tap the Start Recording button:
- Tap Stop Recording or Leave, then tap End meeting for all to stop the recording.
Recording to a local device
- On your Zoom Room controller, start an instant meeting or a scheduled meeting
- Tap Manage Participants and then tap the participant you want to give recording rights to. Tap Allow Recording to grant the permission.
- The participant can then click Record.
How to view the recording
Viewing cloud recordings for scheduled meetings
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Recordings.
- From the cloud recording files, click the meeting topic.
The host will receive an email notification when the recording file is ready for viewing or downloading.
Viewing cloud recordings for instant meetings
When the recording was started, the recording link was sent to the email address entered. A download link was included in the email.
Viewing local recordings
You can find your default recording location for local recordings in your Zoom client settings.
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture, then click Settings.
- Click one of these options beside Local Recording:
- Click Open to open the folder where your local recordings are stored.