In most cases, the Zoom porting team will be able to recover previously owned numbers that were accidentally deleted or accidentally deleted by you.
- Ownership or administrative privileges of the account
- Where the numbers are located
If you would like to port your number, please send an email to email@example.com, including the following:
- The subject line of the email should read: Number Retrieval
- Info for Zoom Users
- Please provide the numbers involved in this request
- What steps were taken to remove the numbers from your account (deleted by mistake/removed because they are no longer needed, etc.) please explain.
When a Zoom team member confirms receipt, reviews the request, and tries to recover the numbers, a response will be sent to you.
- The recovery of the number is possible only within a small window of time. Upon removing/deleting a number from your account, it will be made available to other Zoom customers within 30 days of its removal.
- It is possible to select to either replace your main company number or to keep your old main company number if you are changing your main company number.