If your ear pads have worn out, you will need to replace them by following these steps.
A headset’s ear pads play an important role in the quality of your headset experience. Besides providing comfort and grip, they also isolate the sound from your headset. You can easily replace your ear pads when they wear out due to the fact that they wear out over time.
- Take hold of the old ear pad and press down firmly on it. Then rotate it counterclockwise until it becomes straight again.
- As soon as the old earpad is detached from the speaker, put the new ear pad in place.
- Make sure the pins on the inside of the new ear pad are aligned with the notches on the headset.
- On the headset, you will need to place the ear pad. A flush fit is important for the ear pads and headset notches.
- Turn the pins clockwise until you hear them click into place, firmly pressing down the new ear pad.