Obtaining phone numbers is possible by using the following methods if numbers are not available. You can request numbers from Zoom.
- You can view the requirements by country by clicking here
- View our articles on porting phone numbers if you are interested in moving over an existing number to Zoom Phone.
- For vanity toll-free numbers, click here.
- In order to see available sequential numbers when adding phone numbers, make sure you select the Advanced option once you attempt to add phone numbers. More information is available in the process of requesting phone numbers.
- Local vanity numbers cannot be supported.
In countries where Zoom Phone is generally available, if you are not able to request phone numbers, you will be asked to submit a support ticket. To view the submission form, follow the steps below:
- Access the Zoom web portal by logging in.
- Choose Phone Numbers from the navigation menu.
- Then click Add.
- Enter the required information:
- Target Site (only visible if you have multiple sites):
- Click on the site that you would like to receive phone numbers for.
- To search for available numbers, select a country or region.
- You can choose either a toll-free or a toll-free number.
- To obtain toll-free numbers, you need a toll-free license.
- Reserved Numbers Only if you have reserved numbers and are only interested in searching them.
- Click on the drop-down menu to view the associated area codes for that state, province, or territory.
- Area Code – City:
- Search area codes and cities within the selected state/province/territorial by entering an area code or city. Use the drop-down menu to select an area code or city.
- To use advanced search features, click Advanced:
- Sequential to view the results in chronological order.
- You can search for available numbers by prefix using the text box next to the area code. Prefixes are numbers that come after the area code.
- Search for numbers by clicking on the search button.
Note: Please click Create Ticket if no numbers are available for the area.
- If you want to obtain all phone numbers in the search results, click the Select All check box.
- Confirm your selection.