There are digital signage options in Zoom Rooms for Mac and PC. Because of this, Zoom Rooms should not be set to Sleep/Power Saver or Screen Saver.
Disable Screen Saver:
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen
- In the Desktop & Screen Saver section, click on the Screen Saver tab and select the option you want
- From No Screen Saver
Disable Energy Saver Mode:
- Open Spotlight Search by clicking the Spotlight icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- And type “Energy Saver” into the search bar.
- Select “Never” as your sleep mode for your computer and display
- Display. Make sure you do not select “Power Nap” as a sleep mode
You should also schedule a periodic restart of the Mac Mini (say, every two weeks or every month).
- Click on System Preferences > Energy Saver
- Then click Schedule at the bottom of the page
- And select Restart > Weekly > Time