In Zoom Rooms as well as Zoom Desktop, a second camera can be shared. In a Zoom Room, you can use two cameras simultaneously.
Prerequisites for screen sharing a camera in a Zoom Room
- 5.0.x or higher for Zoom Rooms
- Using a USB-based web camera
How to screen share with a camera in a Zoom Room
- Zoom Rooms’ controller can be used to start or join meetings
- From the Zoom Room controller, by using the Share Content or Camera button.
- Simply tap the camera.
- You can share a camera with others by tapping it.
- You can tap another camera on the list if you’d like to switch the camera being shared.
- Tap Stop Current Sharing when you are finished sharing.