Zoom lets you share Keynote presentations with others. As with any other screen share, you can share a Keynote presentation, but this article provides a few tips for optimizing your experience.
Alternatively, if you have other participants presenting portions of the Keynote, you can give them slide control in Zoom, so they can control the slideshow themselves, without having to ask you to move them.
Tips for sharing a Keynote presentation
- Open Keynote preferences before you begin your presentation.
- Click the Slideshow tab
- To give Zoom full access to the Keynote slides as they advance, check the Allow Mission Control, Dashboard, and others to use the screen option.
- If you want to see your mouse at all times, select Show pointer when using a mouse or trackpad.
- Zoom meeting controls will disappear if you maximize Keynote. Make Keynote windowed so you can see them.
- While in Presentation mode, you can use the X key shortcut to switch displays if you have dual screens.
- Screen share your Desktop instead of the individual application if you’re in full screen mode in macOS.