How to set up CISCO Unified Communications Manager with Zoom
SIP Trunk Security Profile Setup
- Go to System > Security > SIP Trunk Security Profile in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.
- Click Create.
- Create the SIP Trunk Security Profile.
- Click Save.
Configuring SIP Profile
- Navigate to Device > Device Settings > SIP Profile in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.
- Click on Standard SIP Profile for Cisco VCS.
- Click Copy.
- For Early Offer support for voice and video calls, select Best Effort.
- Under SDP Information, check
- Allow Presentation Sharing using BFCP
- Allow iX Application Media
- Allow multiple codecs in answer SDP
Creating SIP Trunk to VCS
- Navigate to Device > Trunk in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.
- Specify the Device Pool and Device Information based on your configuration.
- The IP address and port of VCS Control or VCS Expressway C are required for SIP Information.
- Enter Zoom SIP Trunk as the name for the SIP Trunk Security Profile you entered in step 3 of the SIP Trunk Security Profile Setup above.
- You should enter Zoom SIP Profile as the name for the SIP profile in step 4 of Configuring SIP Profile.
- Save and restart the trunk.
Neighbor Zone to CUCM Advanced Setting Verification
- Navigate to Configuration > Zones > Zones under Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.
- Click on CUCM Neighbor Zone.
- Make sure ICE support is turned on.
- Go to Zone profiles, and select Custom.
- Make sure Call signaling routing mode is always on.