When you share your screen during a meeting using an iOS device connected to a Mac, you can share content from that device. The iOS device can be shared via AirPlay even if it is not connected to a Mac. See Screen Share iPhone/iPad Apps for instructions.
- Version 4.0.36452.0616 or later of Zoom’s desktop client for Mac running Mac OS 10.10 or later
- with iOS 8 or later devices trusted by the Mac running Zoom
Connecting an iOS device via a cable to a Mac:
- Join or start a meeting.
- Click the Share Screen button.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad via cable, then click Share Screen.
- You will see instructions to connect your device if you don’t have one connected.
- When the iOS device screen is on, and the device is connected and trusted, the screen can be shared in the meeting.